Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A week in Utah


We are boarding a plane tomorrow for a week in Utah. Every six months our Church holds a general conference originating in Salt Lake City. We can watch it online or go to our church building to view all sessions, but from time to time we have actually gone to Utah to be there in person. This time we are doing just that.  It is a wonderful weekend and we always come away from these meetings feeling rejuvenated and strengthened.

You can watch for yourself and come to your own conclusion.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  I won't have my computer with me in Utah, but I will be taking lots of photos and will share our trip with all of you when we return.

My friend Anne has a lovely giveaway at her blog.  Go on over and take a look.  There is some lovely looking lace involved.

Have a great week everyone!  I know I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment