Friday, October 26, 2012

So much to catch up on!!!


I have been having major problems with my laptop this past week and have not been able to do much with it. Another is on its way, but in the meantime, I will try and finish this post.  We got back from Utah two weeks ago (I'll do another post on that later) and two days later our family were in a Broadway show tunes production at church.  Wendell sang "This is the moment" (Jekyll & Hyde), Rebekah sang "On my own" (Les Miserables), Wendell & I sang "Edelweiss" and I sang "I'm not that girl" (Wicked)  green makeup and all!!  We found out after my makeup had been applied, that it was not meant for the face!!!  Who makes makeup that is not intended for the face for goodness sake!!! It came off okay but it did  leave my eyes quite irritated and I ended up with conjunctivitis!  Oh well, you live and learn!

Wendell & I are off to Maine tomorrow morning.  There is a chance that hurricane Sandy will hit land in New England as a Nor' Easter with heavy winds & rain.  Should be fun to stay indoors and watch!  I'll bring you up to date when we are there.

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to have been at the show Julie, loved the green make up!! Alas my singing voice would send people off screaming so I wouldnt even attempt to sing in public.Hats off to you for doing so. Hope you and Wendell have a wonderful week in Maine, it will be lovely just to stay in and watch the world go by if the weather is bad. Catch up with you soon, love Anne X

    ReplyDelete